Conveniently located in Tumwater!
... a new school offering quality dance instruction to the greater Olympia area.
Copyright © South Sound Dance. All rights reserved.
Spring & Fall Tuition 2017 - 2018
Youth Registration Classes Only.
Tuition due by the 10th of every month and is non-refundable.
|1 - 30/45 min class|| $52|| $13|
|2 - 30/45 min class|| $96|| $12|
|1 - 60 min class|| $60|| $15|
|1 - 90 min class|| $72|| $18|
|2 classes - 1 30/45 min & 1 60/90 min||$104||$13|
|2 classes (60/90 min)|| $112|| $14|
|3 classes (60/90 min) || $156|| $13|
|4 classes || $192|| $12|
|5 classes || $220|
|6 classes|| $240|| $10|
|7 classes|| $252|| $9|
|8+ classes (UNLIMITED)|| $282|| +$30|
|Family Cap||$490|| -|
* We require a $15 non-refundable registration fee in order to reserve your child's spot in a class for the fall/spring dance season. If you choose to cancel registration you must call the studio prior to the start of the first class otherwise you will be billed for first month's tuition. Families registering multiple children will be charged an additional $5 for each child registered. Families receive 10% off for each additional child registered.
*Students registered in a tuition class will perform in our Holiday Show and annual end of year Recital (except for classes designated Tech). There will be recital fees and costume fees for these performances. Please contact the studio for more information.
- ALL MONIES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students should arrive in appropriate dance attire for class. Registration classes see Dress Code page for further instructions. Drop-in students leotards, tights, leggings, and or yoga wear are best. No jeans or clothes that are too snug to move freely in.
- Students should have appropriate dance shoes, example ballet or jazz shoes. If student is dropping in or trying the class for the first time socks or bare feet are allowed. The studio will have some shoes for new students to borrow during first class. See Dress Code page for further instructions.
- Students are expected to have hair pulled back and secured out of the face.
- Students should arrive ten minutes prior to class start time in order to sign in, make payment, and begin the class on time.
- Students should wait quietly in the hallway for class to begin and remain in the hallway until the instructor takes students in to the classroom.
- Students are expected to clean up after themselves and treat the facility with respect.
- No gum, food, or beverages allowed other than water in the classroom.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER BEFORE TAKING ANY CLASS WITH SOUTH SOUND DANCE. Waivers will be available at sign in.
- Payment for class is due prior to the start of class. If you are dropping in or using a pre-paid card you must see the front desk prior to the start of your class to sign-in and make payment. Cash, check, and credit accepted.
- New registration students may pay the drop-in rate for a trial class. If the student chooses to enroll in the class after the trial, the tuition will be pro-rated for that month.
- We require that every tuition student keep a credit card on file. The credit card provided will serve for automatic payments if you choose or will be charged if tuition is late more than ten business days.
- Tuition is due by the 6th of every month and is non-refundable. If payment is still unpaid by the 10th of the month, late accounts will be charged a $10.00 late fee and the credit card on file will be charged with the $10.00 late fee. *If enrolled in Auto Pay, tuition will be withdrawn on the 1st of every month, all other auto payments will be withdrawn on posted due date.
- Non-sufficient checks are subject to a $25.00 fine.
- Tuition is based on a 36-week dance season (Sept - beg of June). Monthly tuition will remain the same whether it’s a short (3-week) or long (5-week) month. There is no tuition due in June. Tuition is non-refundable.
- If a student is withdrawing from a class the studio must be informed with written notice 14 days prior to the student’s last class, otherwise the account will be charged. Students withdrawing registration prior to the start of the semester will receive a full refund if done before the start of the first class.
- There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes. Makeup classes are only available for excused absences with instructor and studio approval. Makeup classes are not granted for every missed class and will only be allowed if there is an available class that meets the needs and requirements for the student.
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend every class. Excused absences include illness, birth or death in the family, family wedding, etc. with permission of the studio. If you know your child will not be in class please call the studio. Only excused absences will be given the consideration of a makeup class.
- Students who miss more than six classes during the Spring Semester will not be allowed to participate in the annual student recital.
- Minors must have parents enter the building and remain with them until the student has entered the classroom.
- Minors must be picked up at class end time. If any minor is remaining in the building 10 minutes after his or her class end time without a parent their will be an additional charge of $15. If 30 minutes elapse and the minor is still unaccompanied by a parent CPS will be called.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will follow the Tumwater School District for closures.
|Single Lesson||5 Lesson Package||10 Lesson Package|
|30 min||$35||$165 ($33/lesson)||$300 ($30/lesson)|
|1 hr||$70||$325 ($65/lesson)||$600 ($60/lesson)|
*If interested in private lessons please contact us.